Currently food industry, which is closely related to agriculture, has a modern production infrastructure and introduces innovative production technologies. To guarantee safety and good quality foodstuffs it is necessary to provide production enterprises with proper raw materials.
- Investigation of plant raw materials chemical composition using non-destructive analytical methods;
- Evaluation of chemical composition of plant raw materials during maturation and postharvest storage;
- Storage of plant raw materials in modified atmosphere;
- Sensory analysis of food materials and products;
- Testing of harmful organisms biology, ecology, physiology, toxicology in controlled environment;
- Evaluation of bee races DNA, maternal pheromone and analysis of bee products quality;
- Determination of mycotoxins, heavy metals and pesticide residues in agricultural products.
Head of laboratory: assoc. prof. dr. Aurelija Paulauskienė
tel. +370 372341
Address: Studentų g. 11, LT-53361 Akademija, Kauno r.