Aleksandras Stulginskis University facing new challenges for modern society and being responsible for science, development and extension in agricultural and food sector forces to increase experience and knowledge in this sector. Important part of this is exchange of international experience in sustainable farming and contribute to strengthening and to developing the existing network of international contacts. Due to those considerations prof. dr. Vaclovas Bogužas, head of Institute of Agroecosystem and Soil Sciences, participated in the training visit under the ERASMUS programme at The AgrarKontakte International e.V. in Germany from 25th August 2018 till 03rd September 2018. The aim of this training visit was to contribute to strengthening and to developing the existing network of international contacts, to get acquainted with experience on sustaining of soil resources and society, to discuss scientific approach of sustainable farming in case situations and to get experience in organization of World Ploughing Championship. International experience will be applied in teaching both for native and foreign students at ASU and in extension and experimentation processes.
- International Scientific Conference New trends in Food safety and quality (NIFSA 2019)
- Teaching visit to University of Palermo (Universa’ degli Studi di Palermo), Italia
- The visit of prof. Carlos Ribeiro in ASU
- International Scientific Conference ‘AGROECOSYSTEM SUSTAINABILITY: Links between Carbon Sequestration in Soils, Food Security and Climate Change’ AgroEco2018
- Training visit under the ERASMUS programme in Germany